Take Us For A Test Drive
Get To Know Cloudland Station On Your Own Time
Ok…you’re thinking about a big decision. There is so much to consider when planning a relocation or purchasing a second home. It’s important to be 100% confident you’re making the right choice.
We get it!
Let’s say you visit a community in an area of interest. You leave feeling full of “vacation glow”. Warm and refreshed, you think to yourself “Wow, wouldn’t it be AMAZING to live there?”
Unfortunately, after a few more visits, you’re feeling pressure to make a decision, there are still so many unanswered questions. Questions like:
- How will I meet people?
- Will I be able to make friends once I get there?
- Is it a good investment?
- Is the community progressing?
- Does the culture of this community align with my values?
- What about the craftsmanship of the homes? Is the quality more than superficial?
- Has the family gotten bored after a few visits? Or is the place starting to feel even more special as time goes on?
These are all great questions. You should be asking these questions and much more.
We know we’re not the right fit for everyone. And we’re ok with that! If you’re looking for an expansive acreage all to yourself or if you enjoy the mountains, but prefer the beach... we’re not the right fit for you. But we sincerely hope you find what you’re looking for!
- Teaching children and grandchildren to enjoy the great outdoors. (In other words, we want to be a place they actually set their smartphones down!)
- Immense hospitality. Owners love inviting their extended family nd friends as guests.
- Preserving nature and never over-developing
- Celebrating individual hobbies and gifts
- Festive annual traditions
- Authentic friendships
- Enhancing the natural beauty of Appalachia through architecture
- Healthy living through exercise and fresh produce from the farm
Cloudland Station is a place that fosters connected living.
Do you share some of these values? If so, we’ve developed a program designed to let you get to know us better.