As you know, we are very much about healthy, connected living. To that extent, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the wellness of our residents, visitors, private event guests, and staff.
We are monitoring government guidelines daily to establish our protocols. We assure you our team is committed to maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness, including sanitation and disinfection.
We have always exceeded Georgia Department of Health standards, of which we are proud. We are committed to employee awareness. Our guest services and housekeeping staff are receiving constant communication focused on best practices for cleanliness and sanitation. There is a heightened vigilance for frequent and ongoing sanitation in all areas of guest contact.
Here's what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible:
- If you are not feeling great we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
- We will always extend a warm welcome to arriving guests, but for the time being, this won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact.
- We ask for your help by washing your hands as often as possible. Every single member of our team is committed to washing hands thoroughly and frequently.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all publicly touched surfaces, i.e. door handles, bathrooms, gathering places, gate keypads, doorknobs, public bathrooms, etc. frequently and inside our rental homes prior to each guest’s arrival.
- Our employees are constantly monitoring themselves. We are encouraging them to follow quarantine recommendations. Any team member that presents symptoms, however mild, or has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, will not be working.
- Team members will observe the 6-foot distance rule in regard to guests and colleagues as much as possible, as recommended by the government.
We will continue to review and monitor our approach. We will adjust training and communication per CDC recommendations. For the latest information on COVID-19, visit www.cdc.gov/Coronavirus.
We look forward to seeing you soon and always welcome your feedback. Be safe. Be well.
The Team at Cloudland Station