Take us for a “Test Drive”
Ok…you’re thinking about a big decision. There is so much to consider when planning a relocation or purchasing a second home. It’s important to be 100% confident you’re making the right choice.
We get it!
Let’s say you visit a community in an area of interest. You leave feeling full of “vacation glow”. Warm and refreshed, you think to yourself “Wow, wouldn’t it be AMAZING to live there?”
Unfortunately, after a few more visits you’re feeling pressure to make a decision. But there are still so many unanswered questions. Questions like:
- How will I meet people?
- Will I be able to make friends once I get there?
- Is it a good investment?
- Is the community progressing?
- Does the culture of this community align with my values?
- What about the craftsmanship of the homes? Is the quality more than superficial?
- Has the family gotten bored after a few visits? Or is the place starting to feel even more special as time goes on?
These are all great questions. You should be asking these questions and much more.
We know we’re not the right fit for everyone. And we’re ok with that! If you’re looking for an expansive acreage all to yourself or if you enjoy the mountains, but prefer the beach... we’re not the right fit for you. But we hope you find what you’re looking for!
- Teaching children and grandchildren to enjoy the great outdoors. (In other words, we want to be a place they actually set their smartphones down!)
- Immense hospitality. Owners love inviting their extended family and friends as guests.
- Preserving nature and never over-developing
- Celebrating individual hobbies and gifts
- Festive annual traditions
- Authentic friendships
- Enhancing the natural beauty of Appalachia through architecture
- Healthy living through exercise and fresh produce from the farm
In summary, Cloudland Station is a place that fosters connected living.
Do you share some of these values? If so, we’ve developed a program designed to let you get to know us better.
Introducing: Cloudland Station’s Community Test Drive
Here’s how it works:
- Start by joining us for a Discovery Getaway Weekend. Stay in one of our charming Watercolor Cabins at discounted rates. Enjoy our amenities and take a tour of the property. If you think this just might, could be, by chance, the right place, then keep going...
- Subscribe to our community newsletter. Don’t worry, we won’t be emailing you constantly or trying to sell you anything. This is our community newsletter sent monthly to owners. It will update you on property improvements and upcoming events.
- When you see an event that looks fun, join us! These are our exclusive Member events and you’ll get to know our friends and neighbors. Join us for our 4th of July picnic and Memorial Day cookout. Eat too many wings while you watch a football game by the firepit in autumn. Dance the night away at our annual Firefly Ball.
- Enjoy unlimited open gate passes during the year. While here, wander off-trail on our 500 acres and chart an undiscovered hollow. Get a tan by the infinity pool. Pop by the sweet shoppe for an ice cream cone. Poke a fire until midnight with your family. Make friends with the goats. Plant flowers in our garden and watch them grow.
- Interested in more Discovery Getaway Weekends? We’ll extend our discounted rates for up to a year.
If you realize Cloudland Station isn’t the right fit for you, that’s no problem! Perhaps it served as a good reference point to compare to another community. In the end, we hope Cloudland Station becomes special to you like it to us.
Take your first step.
Schedule a Tour
Tues - Sat
Day Tours are conducted Tuesday through Saturday by appointment only. Tour hours begin at 10:00 a.m. and run until 5:00 p.m., with the last tour beginning at 3:00 p.m.
Any Two Nights
Accommodations and Price
Come and stay two nights in our charming Watercolor Cabins, located in the heart of Cloudland Station. These authentic log cabins are super cozy. The first floor includes a living/dining room with a full stone masonry fireplace, a full kitchen, a queen bedroom, and a full bath. The second floor is one big room with four twins recessed into the walls. The back porch has a forest view, with a porch swing and rockers.
The Discovery Getaway rate for this house is a discounted $140/night with the $75 cleaning fee waived. The cabins are pet-friendly, but they require a $50 pet cleaning fee. This is an “unplugged” experience — with no TV or Wi-Fi.
Once you are booked, we will reach out to you before your arrival date and schedule your tour. The tours last about 1.5 hours and include the common amenities and the various neighborhoods, as well as walks to a sample of lots.
DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY, WE HAVE TWO PRE-BOOKING REQUIREMENTS:
1. You intend to purchase a home (or homesite) within 24 months; and
2. You want a guided property tour.
IIf you agree to these two requirements, we are eager and excited to have you visit Cloudland Station. If for some reason you can't agree to these two requirements at this time, please check out our adjoining resort, Candlelight Forest, where you can rent accommodations — including treehouses and America's first Idea Cottage for This Old House.
We’d love to have you join our intentional community, enjoy the Southern Living house plans, and reach your new home construction goals with us.
To Schedule Your Tour Today ...
Please Fill out the Form Below
9862 Ga Hwy 193
Chickamauga, Ga 30707
Contact Cloudland Station
☎ (800) 631- 6747
Sales Center Hours:
Tues – Sat: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm